The Vcodes Analyzer software is an essential tool in the testing of OTT ABR streams. It enables engineers to identify media interoperability problems, and offer in-depth insight into the transport stream layer.
Perform deep stream analysis on all the important stream properties:
• Technical metadata information
• ETSI TR 101 290 priority 1,2,3 checks
• PID level PTS/DTS/PCR validation and graphs
• GOP and IDR validation and graphs
• EBP (Encoder Boundary Points) validation and graphs
• Video and audio bitrate validation and graphs (CBR and VBR)
• MPEG-TS descriptors information
• Audio loudness graphs and EBU R 128 compliance check
ABR Streams Comparison
The Vcodes Analyzer can check multiple media files in the context of a single ABR (Adaptive Bit-Rate) package and alert on potential issues that can cause problems in streaming, like misaligned GOP, PTS or EBP between the different bitrate files.
TS Stream Validation
Validate your streams against the industry standard ETSI TR 101 290 Priority checks and look for errors and out-of-spec parameters in the MPEG-TS files.
One Click Analysis
Just select your files and click to start the analysis. It couldn’t get any easier than that.
Vcodes Analyzer will then run its series of tests and notify you when it’s done.
You can then quickly see if there are any issues with your content and inspect the detailed graphs.